IESC Spanish School Registration
Instituto de Estudios
Superiores de Coahuila
Bogota #35, Col. Guadalupe
CP25750 Monclova, Coahuil
Tel : + 52 (866) 632 0028
Fax :+ 52 (866) 632 1101
I. Application Form
II. Homestay Information
III. Fee Summary & Agreement
you fill this section you must finish with parts I and II.
1. I affirm that I am responsible for any accident, injury, or unpleasant or harmful incident that occurs to me during my time in, or en route to or from, Mexico, and I hold harmless IESC Spanish School and its owners, managers, employees, and affiliates in regard to any such incident.
2. I acknowledge that I am fully responsible for my own medical insurance.
3. I have relied exclusively on the web pages of IESC Spanish School's web site at http://www.iesc.edu.mx/spanish/, current at the time of this registration, and not on any oral representations made by anybody representing or claiming to represent IESC Spanish School, and I waive any right to bring any cause of action against IESC Spanish School or its owners, managers, employees, or affiliates in regard to any such oral representation.
4. I agree that the fees are subject to change, unless paid in advance. All fees should be paid directly to the school. The Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Coahuila Spanish School assumes no responsibility for money paid to companies or individuals claiming to represent the school.
5. The Instotuto de Estudios Superiores de Coahuila Spanish School will not be liable in any way to the student for loss, damage, or injury to persons or property howsoever caused.
6. All fees are paid in US Dollars or Mexican New Pesos.
7. I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL PAYMENTS MADE AT ANY TIME TO IESC Spanish School ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (unless otherwise stated in a special offer or correspondence by SpanCom to me, or unless IESC Spanish School is unable to confirm my reservation due to lack of space in the program for which I am registering), except that $100 USD of my registration fee shall be returned to me after IESC Spanish School has received my evaluation forms evaluating the program of the IESC Spanish School affiliate.
8. I understand that no instruction or other services will be provided until the registration fee and all tuition fees pertaining to the dates I have indicated on the Registration Form are paid (unless other arrangements have been agreed to by IESC Spanish School at IESC Spanish School's sole discretion and confirmed by correspondence by IESC Spanish School to me), and that any days missed as a result of late payment will not be made up.
9. I understand that IESC Spanish School is not responsible for any action of the IESC Spanish School affiliate (also known as "IESC Spanish School network member"), including but not limited to any failure on the part of the IESC Spanish School affiliate to fulfill any terms or promises or policies or claims of the IESC Spanish School affiliate that IESC Spanish School, in good faith and relying on communication from the IESC Spanish School affiliate, has represented to be the IESC Spanish School affiliate's terms or promises or policies or claims.
10. I understand that IESC Spanish School is simply performing marketing and administrative services (including the publishing of this web site and the collection of funds and information, and other marketing and/or administrative services) for the IESC Spanish School affiliate. I understand that the IESC Spanish School affiliate for which I am here registering is not part of IESC Spanish School or owned by IESC Spanish School, but is simply an organization or independent teacher which has contracted with IESC Spanish School to perform marketing and administrative services for the organization or independent teacher. I waive any right to bring any cause of action against IESC Spanish School or its owners, managers, or employees in regard to any dispute concerning my experience in the IESC Spanish School affiliate's program.
11. I consent to the jurisdiction of Mexican courts with respect to any disputes that may arise between me and IESC Spanish School or its owners, managers, employees, or affiliates.
12. I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH SCHOOL POLICY REGARDING TUITION FEES, REFUNDS AND ATTENDANCE. I AGREE TO OBEY THE SCHOOL "SPANISH ONLY" POLICY. IF I BECOME ILL OR INCAPACITATED, THE INSTITUTO DE ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES DE COAHUILA SPANISH SCHOOL AND ITS EMPLOYEES MAY TAKE ANY ACTION THEY DEEM NECESSARY FOR MY OWN SAFETY AND WELL-BEING.